Best In Class
Consistently referred to “best in class” in side-by-side comparisons with competitors in immediate impact and completeness
Individuals in more than 100,000 companies use their CPBA certification to improve the lives and productivity of their employees, organizations and management teams.
The Data Goes Deep
Using predictive analytics, the assessment provides data to help clients understand themselves, their teams and then to perform at optimal levels. The data is customized to your company, to your people and tells the story of your unique culture. Individualized and custom group reports provide deep insight into the people who make up your organization. It’s information that scientifically reveals potential and transforms it to performance.
Talent Acquisition Compliance
Provide compliance with hiring laws and regulations including EEOC and OFCCP. This tool can be utilized as 1/3 of the hiring process, as well as being used for job benchmarking and job matching analysis.
The most comprehensive DISC assessment in the market today, revealing insights into how members of staff, management and leadership are likely to respond in certain situations. DISC provides the ability to measure behaviors of the individual or the entire team and assessments to truly understand job requirements.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR… ME? MY CAREER? MY ORGANIZATION? MY CLIENTS? MY COMMUNITY?
- Carve out a well-defined competitive edge with a professional certification using the most globally recognized, validity-tested tools available
- Trained & Certified – Certified Professional Behavioral Analyst (CPBA) 2 year designation
- Globally Recognized- Brand validity will differentiate your knowledge skills and ability
- Tools & Experience – Position yourself to design effective Leadership development models and high potential programs through communication and collaboration
- Trusted Adviser – Benchmark and analyze effective strategic planning and execution as a trusted advisor to your clients, peers, network, and community
- Culture Change Agent – Understand Behaviors, promote organizational health and a culture of accountability
- Hiring Accuracy – Companies that utilize EEOC complaint tools exponentially improve retention rate by 92% when acquiring top talent